Outcomes for Vasovasostomy With Bilateral Intravasal Azoospermia
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2003 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 22–24, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Kolettis, P. N., D'Amico, A. M., Box, L. and Burns, J. R. (2003), Outcomes for Vasovasostomy With Bilateral Intravasal Azoospermia. Journal of Andrology, 24: 22–24. doi: 10.1002/j.1939-4640.2003.tb02632.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for publication June 19, 2002; accepted for publication August 29, 2002
- Results of 1,469 microsurgical vasectomy reversals by the Vasovasostomy Study Group. J Urol. 1991;145: 505–511. , , , , .
- Triangulation end to side vasoepididymostomy. J Urol. 1998;159: 1951–1953. .
- Microsurgical epididymovasostomy in the treatment of occlusive azoospermia. Fertil Steril. 1986;46: 925–929. , , .
- Vasectomy reversal performed 15 years or more after vasectomy: correlation of pregnancy outcome with partner age and with pregnancy results of in vitro fertilization with intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Fertil Steril. 2002: 77: 516–519. , .
- Surgical management of male infertility and other scrotal disorders. In: Walsh PC, Retik AB, Vaughan ED, Wein AJ, eds. Campbell's Urology. 7th ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1998: 1331–1377. .
- Delayed appearance of sperm after end-to-side vasoepididymostomy. J Urol. 1995;153: 1156–1158. , , , .
- Pathological epididymal obstruction unrelated to vasectomy: results with microsurgical reconstruction. J Urol. 1998;160: 2078–2080. , , , .
- Modified vasoepididymostomy with simultaneous double needle placement, tubulotomy, and tubular invagination. J Urol. 2000;163: 483–486. .
- Microsurgical epididymovasostomy for obstructive azoospermia: factors affecting postoperative fertility. Eur Urol. 1994;26: 322–326. , , , , .
- Microsurgical vasoepididymostomy: refinements and results. J Urol. 1993;150: 1165–1168. , .
- The significance of intravasal azoospermia during vasovasostomy: answer to a surgical dilemma. Fertil Steril. 1982;38: 496–498. .
- Intravasal azoospermia: a surgical dilemma. BJU Int. 2000;85: 1089–92. , , .
- Epididymal extravasation following vasectomy as a cause for failure of vasectomy reversal. Fertil Steril. 1979;31: 309–15. .
- Pregnancy after vasovasostomy for vasectomy reversal: a study of factors affecting long-term return of fertility in 282 patients followed for 10 years. Hum Reprod. 1989;4: 318–22. .
- The treatment of obstructive azoospermia in male infertility—past present and future. Urology. 1998;51(suppl 5A): 150–155. .
- Vasoepididymostomy. Urol Clin North Am. 1987;14: 527–538. .
- Microsurgical treatment of male infertility. In: Lipshultz LI, Howards SS. Infertility in the Male. 3rd ed. St Louis: Mosby-Year Book; 1997: 371–384. , .