Complexes of Gelatinases and Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases in Human Seminal Plasma
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2003 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 73–77, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Shimokawa, K.-I., Katayama, M., Matsuda, Y., Takahashi, H., Hara, I. and Sato, H. (2003), Complexes of Gelatinases and Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases in Human Seminal Plasma. Journal of Andrology, 24: 73–77. doi: 10.1002/j.1939-4640.2003.tb02643.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for publication June 3, 2002; accepted for publication September 12, 2002
- The gelatin-binding site of human 72 kDa type IV collagenase (gelatinase A). Biochem J. 1994;298: 403–407. , , .
- A high throughput fluorogenic substrate for interstitial collagenase (MMP-1) and gelatinase (MMP-9). Anal Biochem. 1993;212: 58–64. , , , , , , , .
- “Western blotting”: electrophoretic transfer of proteins from sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gels to unmodified nitrocellulose and radiographic detection with antibody and radioiodinated protein A. Anal Biochem. 1981;112: 195–203. .
- Complex formation between protein C inhibitor and prostate-specific antigen in vitro and in human semen. Eur J Biochem. 1994;220: 45–53. , .
- Alanine scanning mutagenesis and functional analysis of the fibronectin-like collagen-binding domain from human 92-kDa type IV collagenase. J Biol Chem. 1992;267: 6776–6781. , , , , .
- Purification and partial characterization of acrosome reaction inhibiting glycoprotein from human seminal plasma. Biol Reprod. 1995;53: 201–208. , , , .
- Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature. 1970;227: 680–685. .
- Identification of a heparin-binding protein in bovine seminal fluid as tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-2. Mol Reprod Dev. 2001;58: 336–341. , , , .
- Cysteine proteinase inhibitor levels in semen. Clin Biochem. 1986;19: 171–174. , , .
- Matrix metalloproteinases. In: Hooper NM, ed. Zinc Metalloproteases in Health and Disease. London: Taylor and Francis Press; 1996: 153–204. .
- Involvement of a region near valine-69 of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases (TIMP)-1 in the interaction with matrix metalloproteinase 3 (stromelysin 1). Biochem J. 1997;325: 163–167. , , , .
- Continuously recording fluorescent assays optimized for five human matrix metalloproteinases. Anal Biochem. 1991;195: 86–92. , , , , .
- Inactivation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases by neutrophil elastase and other serine proteinases. FEBS Lett. 1988;229: 157–160. , , , , , , , .
- Semenogelin I: a coagulum forming, multifunctional seminal vesicle protein. Cell Mol Life Sci. 1999;55: 944–960. , .
- Inhibitors of acrosin and granulocyte proteinases from human genital tract secretions. Hoppe-Seyler Z Physiol Chem. 1976;357: 1251–1260. , , , .
- Quantitative determination of high molecular weight serum proteinase inhibitors in human semen. Andrologia. 1976;8: 359–364. .
- Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-2 and MMP-9 activities in human seminal plasma. Mol Hum Reprod. 2002;8: 32–36. , , , , , , .
- Biology and regulation of the matrix metalloproteinases. In: Clendeninn NJ, Appelt K., eds. Matrix Metalloproteinase Inhibitors in Cancer Therapy., Totowa, NJ: Humana Press; 2001: 1–37. , , , .
- Gelatinolytic and caseinolytic proteinases activities in human prostatic secretions. J Urol. 1993;149: 653–658. , , , , , .