Letter to the Editor: Regarding Ejaculation, Delayed and Otherwise
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2003 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 24, Issue 4, page 496, July-August 2003
How to Cite
(2003), Letter to the Editor: Regarding Ejaculation, Delayed and Otherwise. Journal of Andrology, 24: 496. doi: 10.1002/j.1939-4640.2003.tb02699.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Disorders of Sexual Desire and Other New Concepts and Techniques in Sex Therapy. New York: Brunner/Mazel; 1995. .
- Erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory physiology, and dysfunction. Urol Clin North Am. 2001;28: 363–375. , .
- Treatment of antidepressant-associated sexual dysfunction with sildenafil: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2003;289: 56–64. , , , , , .
- Sildenafil, sex therapy, and retarded ejaculation. J Sex Educ Ther. 2001;26: 13–21. .
- Diagnosis and treatment of ejaculatory dysfunction. Urol Clin North Am. 2002;29: 939–948. , .