Toni J. Sullivan, R.N., Ed.M. — Toni Sullivan is currently Assistant Professor of Nursing in the College of Nursing, Seton Hall University, South Orange, N.J., and is Co-director of a proposed Master of Science in Nursing Program to prepare Gerontological Nurse Practitioners, Having received her Masters degree in Education from Teachers College, Columbia University, she is now writing her Doctoral Dissertation on “A Self-Care Approach to Nursing the Aged.”
Nursing the aged: the undervalued specialty
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1977 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 4–6, July-August 1977
How to Cite
Sullivan, T. J. (1977), Nursing the aged: the undervalued specialty. ARN Journal, 2: 4–6. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1977.tb00060.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!