Joyce Moran, R.N., B.S.N. — The paper, “Sexuality After Sixty,” was written by Joyce Moran while she was completing work for her B.S.N. at the University of Illinois, after having graduated from St. Anne's Hospital School of Nursing several years earlier. She is currently finishing a Masters program and will receive her M.S.N. in gerontology from Rush University this summer. In September she will join the faculty as a nursing instructor at the College of Nursing, University of Illinois at the Medical Center.
Sexuality after sixty
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1977 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 19–21, July-August 1977
How to Cite
Moran, J. (1977), Sexuality after sixty. ARN Journal, 2: 19–21. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1977.tb00062.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!