Dr. Basmajian was professor of rehabilitation medicine, anatomy, and psychiatry and director of the Regional Rehabilitation Research and Training Center at Emory University and Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, when this article was written.
Biofeedback: the clinical tool behind the catchword*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1977 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 2, Issue 5, page 10, September-October 1977
How to Cite
Basmajian, J. V. (1977), Biofeedback: the clinical tool behind the catchword. ARN Journal, 2: 10. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1977.tb00067.x
Reprinted from Modern Medicine ©1976 by Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!