Angeline Ozga, R.N., M.A., has been a rehabilitation specialist with International Rehabilitation Associates, Inc, for nearly five years She attended Wayne State University in Detroit, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, and a Master of Arts degree in Family and Community Resources She is involved in nursing education in a local community college, and has had a varied experience in nursing, including public health and industrial nursing.
Home follow-up for the brain injured patient
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1978 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 17–20, May-June 1978
How to Cite
Ozga, A. (1978), Home follow-up for the brain injured patient. Rehabilitation Nursing, 3: 17–20. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1978.tb00864.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!