Susan Hopper, R.N., M.S.N., is a nephrology clinical specialist presently employed as the Organ Donor Coordinator for the Transplant Service, University of California, San Francisco. Her knowledge about certification has been acquired through involvement with the Board of Nephrology Examiners (Nursing Technology (and by participation at several national nursing meetings where this subject was discussed.
Certification for specialty nurses: a brief appraisal
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1978 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 14–19, September-October 1978
How to Cite
Hopper, S. (1978), Certification for specialty nurses: a brief appraisal. Rehabilitation Nursing, 3: 14–19. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1978.tb00878.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!