Christina Mumma received her Master of Nursing degree from the University of Washington in Seattle where she is currently enrolled as a full-time doctoral student in Nursing. She has taught workshops and classes in neurologic assessment, stress and relaxation, and holistic-humanistic concepts. She currently works part-time on the Rehabilitation Unit at Northwest Hospital in Seattle, and maintains a part-time private practice in stress management and biofeedback.
The implementation of holistic/humanistic nursing concepts in a rehabilitation setting
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1978 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 12–15, November-December 1978
How to Cite
Kraning, M. J. and Mumma, C. (1978), The implementation of holistic/humanistic nursing concepts in a rehabilitation setting. Rehabilitation Nursing, 3: 12–15. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1978.tb00882.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!