Elizabeth Lattell Beardmore, R.N., M.S. Elizabeth Beardmore has worked on the Spinal Care Unit, Miami Veterans Administration Medical Center with emphasis on rehabilitation of the spinal cord injured individual. She is currently employed as Clinical Instructor in rehabilitation on the Long-term Care Unit which includes extended care and nursing home. She graduated from Episcopal Hospital in Philadelphia, and received her Master's degree from Texas Women's University in 1977.
THE DOUBLE C: CUSTODIAL CARE AND CREATIVE CARE
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 20–22, March-April 1979
How to Cite
Beardmore, E. L. (1979), THE DOUBLE C: CUSTODIAL CARE AND CREATIVE CARE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 20–22. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00902.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!