Pamela Gaherin Watson, M.S.N. Ms. Watson is currently Assistant Professor and Chairperson, Department of Rehabilitation Nursing, Boston University School of Nursing. She received her Master's in Rehabilitation Nursing from that university, and is a Doctoral Student in Rehabilitation Counseling. In her role as Chairperson, she is responsible for the administrative aspects of the Rehabilitation Nursing Program.
REHABILITATION LEGISLATION OF THE SEVENTIES AND THE SEVERELY DISABLED
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 4–11, May-June 1979
How to Cite
Watson, P. G. (1979), REHABILITATION LEGISLATION OF THE SEVENTIES AND THE SEVERELY DISABLED. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 4–11. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00908.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!