Dr. Emil J. Posavac, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology, Loyola University of Chicago. His research has been presented in a number of psychology and health care journals. He is the editor of a collection of papers on program evaluation in mental health care and, with Dr. Carey, the author of a forthcoming text on methods in program evaluation.
A METHOD OF PROGRAM EVALUATION IN REHABILITATION SETTINGS
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 5–7, July-August 1979
How to Cite
Posavac, E. J. and Carey, R. G. (1979), A METHOD OF PROGRAM EVALUATION IN REHABILITATION SETTINGS. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 5–7. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00918.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!