Evelyn L. Fozzard, R.N., M.S.N, received her Master's degree in Medical-Surgical Nursing from the University of Illinois. She is a member of the Biofeedback Society of Illinois and the East-West Council of Nurse Healers. She wishes to acknowledge the advice and support of Richard Emery, doctoral candidate in clinical psychology and Biofeedback Therapist.
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF BIOFEEDBACK TRAINING
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 4–6, September-October 1979
How to Cite
Fozzard, E. L. (1979), CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF BIOFEEDBACK TRAINING. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 4–6. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00930.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!