When this manuscript was written, the author was with the Nursing Department, Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital, in Philadelphia.
INTACT HEEL DECUBITUS: AN INNOVATIVE TREATMENT WITH A SPECIAL CLEANSING SPONGE*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 9–10, November-December 1979
How to Cite
Taylor, V. (1979), INTACT HEEL DECUBITUS: AN INNOVATIVE TREATMENT WITH A SPECIAL CLEANSING SPONGE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 9–10. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00941.x
Reprinted with permission from Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Vol. 60, June 1979.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!