Margene Nordstrom, RN, MS, is Professional Services Director, West; providing consultation to all the Hillhaven facilities and associated personnel, west of the Mississippi. She received her Masters Degree from the University of California, San Francisco and has worked for 14 years as a nurse consultant in the long term care field.
APPLYING SYSTEMS THEORY TO A VIEW OF THE SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1979 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 12–16, November-December 1979
How to Cite
Nordstrom, M. J. (1979), APPLYING SYSTEMS THEORY TO A VIEW OF THE SKILLED NURSING FACILITY. Rehabilitation Nursing, 4: 12–16. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1979.tb00942.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!