Karen Johnston, RPT, BS was Senior Physical Therapist on the stroke and neurological disease unit at Burke Rehabilitation Center in White Plains, New York. She is currently Director of Rehabilitation Services at St. Patrick's Home in the Bronx.
APPLICATION OF BOBATH PRINCIPLES FOR NURSING CARE OF THE HEMIPLEGIC PATIENT
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1980 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 8–11, March-April 1980
How to Cite
Johnston, K. and Olson, E. (1980), APPLICATION OF BOBATH PRINCIPLES FOR NURSING CARE OF THE HEMIPLEGIC PATIENT. Rehabilitation Nursing, 5: 8–11. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1980.tb00963.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!