Thomas E. Williamson-Kirkland, MD, is an Instructor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Washington, Seattle.
NEUROLOGICAL ASPECTS OF REHABILITATION Part 1: Brain Injury*
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1980 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 10–12, May-June 1980
How to Cite
Williamson-Kirkland, T. E. and Berni, R. (1980), NEUROLOGICAL ASPECTS OF REHABILITATION Part 1: Brain Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 5: 10–12. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1980.tb00972.x
This study was supported in part by Grant No. 16-P-56818/0 from the Rehabilitation Services Administration, Department of HEW, Washington, DC.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!