Shannon M. Sayles, RN, MS, is a nursing unit coordinator on the rehabilitation unit at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC, and is ARN President-Elect.
REHABILITATION NURSING CORE CURRICULUM REPORT
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1980 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 12–13, November-December 1980
How to Cite
Sayles, S. M. (1980), REHABILITATION NURSING CORE CURRICULUM REPORT. Rehabilitation Nursing, 5: 12–13. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1980.tb01377.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!