Dr. Scarff is associate professor of surgery, Division of Neurological Surgery at Loyola University, Maywood, Ill. He is also chief of pediatric neurosurgery at the Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood. A graduate of the University of Virginia Medical School in Charlottesville, Dr. Scarff is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons: Pediatric Section, American College of Surgeons, American Medical Associations, Society for Research into Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida, and the Scoliosis Research Society. He is also a founding member of the American Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery.
MYELOMENINGOCELE: A REVIEW AND UPDATE
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1981 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 26–29, November-December 1981
How to Cite
Scarff, T. B. and Fronczak, S. (1981), MYELOMENINGOCELE: A REVIEW AND UPDATE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 6: 26–29. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1981.tb00701.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!