Geraldine Hart, RN, BN, MSN, is an assistant professor of nursing at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Almost 10 years experience in neurological and neurosurgical nursing gave Ms. Hart an interest in rehabilitation of the neurologically disabled. She gained clinical experience in rehabilitation facilities during her master's degree program as well as undertaking the study reported here. One of Ms. Hart's current teaching responsibilities is an elective course in rehabilitative nursing.
SPINAL CORD INJURY: IMPACT ON CLIENTS' SIGNIFICANT OTHERS
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1981 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 11–15, January-February 1981
How to Cite
Hart, G. (1981), SPINAL CORD INJURY: IMPACT ON CLIENTS' SIGNIFICANT OTHERS. Rehabilitation Nursing, 6: 11–15. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1981.tb01389.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!