Judy Gross-Miller, RN, MSN, is an instructor at the University of Oregon Health Science Center-Graduate School of Nursing. Ms. Gross-Miller's major field of study includes gerontology and rehabilitation. She is a member of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, the American Nurses' Association, Sigma Theta Tau, and the Gerontological Society.
PRIMARY NURSING IN A REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1981 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 19–31, March-April 1981
How to Cite
Gross-Miller, J. (1981), PRIMARY NURSING IN A REHABILITATION HOSPITAL. Rehabilitation Nursing, 6: 19–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1981.tb01402.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!