Kate R. Lorig, RN, DrPH, received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Boston University, Boston, MA, and her master of science in nursing from the University of California, San Francisco, CA. Ms. Lorig also holds a master's degree and a doctoral degree in public health/health education from the University of California, Berkeley, CA. She is director of patient education research, Stanford Arthritis Center, Stanford, CA.
ARTHRITIS SELF-MANAGEMENT: A PATIENT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1982 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 16–20, July-August 1982
How to Cite
Lorig, K. R. (1982), ARTHRITIS SELF-MANAGEMENT: A PATIENT EDUCATION PROGRAM. Rehabilitation Nursing, 7: 16–20. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1982.tb02272.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!