Ron L. Evans, MSW, is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Washington School of Social Work and a social worker at the Rehabilitation Medicine Service, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Seattle, WA.
IDENTIFYING SOCIAL NEEDS OF PATIENTS WITH NEUROMUSCULAR DISORDERS
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1982 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 21–45, September-October 1982
How to Cite
Evans, R. L., Becker, V. and Stone, B. W. (1982), IDENTIFYING SOCIAL NEEDS OF PATIENTS WITH NEUROMUSCULAR DISORDERS. Rehabilitation Nursing, 7: 21–45. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1982.tb02285.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!