Nancy F. Hogan, RN, MS, has been a medical-surgical clinical specialist at New England Rehabilitation Hospital, Woburn, MA, for the past six years. Formerly, she worked as a staff nurse in an intensive care unit.
CODE 99: A REHABILITATION PATIENT IN ARREST
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1982 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 26–29, September-October 1982
How to Cite
Hogan, N. F. (1982), CODE 99: A REHABILITATION PATIENT IN ARREST. Rehabilitation Nursing, 7: 26–29. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1982.tb02286.x
The author would like to acknowledge Dorothy M. O'Neil, RN, MS, rehabilitation clinical specialist, New England Rehabilitation Hospital, Woburn, MA.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!