Barbara H. Warner, RN, MS, is an instructor at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Nursing and education coordinator of nursing service at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO. At the time of this study, Ms. Warner was follow-up coordinator at the Missouri Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center at Rusk Rehabilitation Center, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center in Columbia. She served as the 1982 conference chairperson for the Eighth Annual ARN/RNI Educational Conference, “Rehabilitation Nurses: Commitment to Self,” held in Denver, CO, October 28–31.
FOLLOW-UP CARE EVALUATION: PATIENT PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1982 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 13–24, November-December 1982
How to Cite
Warner, B. H. and Taylor, S. K. (1982), FOLLOW-UP CARE EVALUATION: PATIENT PERSPECTIVE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 7: 13–24. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1982.tb02296.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!