Salvatore P. Cardinale is a licensed speech pathologist in the communications disorders department of Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, NY.
LEND N EAR: A THERAPEUTIC TOOL FOR SPEECH REHABILITATION
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1982 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 25–28, November-December 1982
How to Cite
Cardinale, S. P. (1982), LEND N EAR: A THERAPEUTIC TOOL FOR SPEECH REHABILITATION. Rehabilitation Nursing, 7: 25–28. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1982.tb02299.x
The author would like to acknowledge Bessie Holley, speech pathologist, and Berna Koren, administrative assistant for rehabilitation, Roswell Park Memorial Institute, Buffalo, NY.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!