Lucy Miller Ham, MSN, was an assistant professor in medical-surgical nursing at Vanderbilt University when this model evolved. She received her master's degree in nursing at V F from Vanderbilt and is currently a doctoral candidate there. She also has a master's degree in human services (counseling).
A RECIPROCATION MODEL FOR NURSING SERVICE AND EDUCATION
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 24–26, January-February 1983
How to Cite
Ham, L. M. (1983), A RECIPROCATION MODEL FOR NURSING SERVICE AND EDUCATION. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 24–26. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02311.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!