Frances C. Elliott, RN, BSN, received her diploma from Hermann Hospital School of Professional Nursing in Houston and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas Systems Schools of Nursing. She is presently working toward a Master of Science degree from Texas Woman's University College of Nursing. In rehabilitation nursing since 1972, she has been in private practice as a rehabilitation consultant/coordinator since 1979. Ms. Elliott served as ARN director from Region five and is 1983 ARN conferenece chairman.
A NURSING PROTOCOL FOR ANXIETY FOLLOWING CATASTROPHIC INJURY
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 18–38, May-June 1983
How to Cite
Elliott, F. C. (1983), A NURSING PROTOCOL FOR ANXIETY FOLLOWING CATASTROPHIC INJURY. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 18–38. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02337.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!