E. Elaine Lloyd received BS and MS degrees from the University of California, San Francisco, after having acquired her basic nursing education in Ontario, Canada. Ms. Lloyd has been a clinical nurse specialist in spinal cord injury for the past eight years and is a certified specialist through the A.N.A. certification program. She is employed at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA.
BOWEL STIMULATOR FOR QUADRIPLEGIC PATIENTS: A FOLLOW UP SURVEY*
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 30–31, May-June 1983
How to Cite
Lloyd, E. E. (1983), BOWEL STIMULATOR FOR QUADRIPLEGIC PATIENTS: A FOLLOW UP SURVEY. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 30–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02340.x
This presentation was offered in a poster format at the 1982 ARN national conference.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!