Susan G. Cunningham, RN, MSN, has just become a doctoral student at Indiana University. Prior to this, she was an assistant professor of nursing at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV.
THE NEUMAN SYSTEMS MODEL APPLIED TO A REHABILITATION SETTING
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 20–22, July-August 1983
How to Cite
Cunningham, S. G. (1983), THE NEUMAN SYSTEMS MODEL APPLIED TO A REHABILITATION SETTING. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 20–22. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02352.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!