Margretta M. Styles, EdD, RN, FAAN is professor and dean, School of Nursing and associate director of nursing service at the University of California, San Francisco. Long recognized as a nursing leader, Dr. Styles was chairperson of the original Committee for the Study of Credentialing in Nursing.
THE ANATOMY OF A PROFESSION*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 10–35, September-October 1983
How to Cite
Styles, M. M. (1983), THE ANATOMY OF A PROFESSION. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 10–35. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02365.x
©Margretta M. Styles, 1983. Paper presented at June 24, 1983, Long Range Planning Committee workshop on future directions for the National Federation for Specialty Nursing Organizations
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!