Mary Elesha-Adams, RN, MS, MSN, is a clinical nurse specialist for the Regional Rehabilitation Center of Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville, NC.
FACILITATING THE PATIENT'S ENTRY INTO THE REHABILITATION SETTING
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 22–46, September-October 1983
How to Cite
Elesha-Adams, M. and McIntyre, K. (1983), FACILITATING THE PATIENT'S ENTRY INTO THE REHABILITATION SETTING. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 22–46. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02367.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!