Brenda Emick-Herring, BSN, is a graduate student in the medical-surgical program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her special interest is in central nervous system rehabilitation. She received her baccalaureate degree from the University of Iowa College of Nursing.
ADULT DAY CARE—SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE DISABLED ELDERLY AND THEIR CAREGIVERS
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1983 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 29–31, November-December 1983
How to Cite
Emick-Herring, B. (1983), ADULT DAY CARE—SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE DISABLED ELDERLY AND THEIR CAREGIVERS. Rehabilitation Nursing, 8: 29–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1983.tb02480.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!