Paul R. Sachs, PhD, works in the psychology department of Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital in Malvern, PA, and is program director of the hospital's transitional living unit.
GRIEF AND THE TRAUMATICALLY HEAD-INJURED ADULT*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1984 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 23–27, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Sachs, P. R. (1984), GRIEF AND THE TRAUMATICALLY HEAD-INJURED ADULT. Rehabilitation Nursing, 9: 23–27. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1984.tb02380.x
A version of this paper was presented to the Third Annual Traumatic Head injury Conference, Braintree, MA, October, 1982.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!