Mary Susan Niederpruem, RN, BS, public health nurse with Erie County Health Department, Buffalo, NY. She is currently completing requirements for a master's degree in rehabilitation nursing at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1984 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 29–31, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Niederpruem, M. S. (1984), AUTONOMIC DYSREFLEXIA. Rehabilitation Nursing, 9: 29–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1984.tb02381.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!