Sandra J. Bonstelle, RN, MSN, is a clinical nurse specialist in gerontological nursing, Cleveland Metropolitan General/Highland View Hospital, Chronic and Rehabilitation Nursing Service.
INTO AGING: EXPLORING AGING THROUGH GAMES
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1984 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 23–27, March-April 1984
How to Cite
Bonstelle, S. J. and Govoni, A. L. (1984), INTO AGING: EXPLORING AGING THROUGH GAMES. Rehabilitation Nursing, 9: 23–27. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1984.tb02396.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!