Cheryl Fuller, RN, is primary nurse I at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH.
LEVEL OF COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING: A BASIS FOR NURSING CARE OF THE HEAD INJURED PERSON
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1984 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 30–31, September-October 1984
How to Cite
Fuller, C. and Young, C. (1984), LEVEL OF COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING: A BASIS FOR NURSING CARE OF THE HEAD INJURED PERSON. Rehabilitation Nursing, 9: 30–31. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1984.tb02449.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!