Judith M. Hochberger, MS, RN, has held positions as staff nurse, head nurse, and clinical specialist. Currently, she is instructor, rehabilitation nursing at Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA.
FAMILY-CENTERED CARE IN REHABILITATION
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1985 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 13–14, January-February 1985
How to Cite
Hochberger, J. M. (1985), FAMILY-CENTERED CARE IN REHABILITATION. Rehabilitation Nursing, 10: 13–14. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1985.tb00389.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!