Jean Steel, MS, RN, C is the chairman of the ANA Cabinet on Nursing Practice. She is assistant professor and coordinator of primary care nursing in the graduate program at Boston University School of Nursing
THE IMPACT OF CERTIFICATION ON SPECIALTY PRACTICE
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1985 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 16–19, March-April 1985
How to Cite
Steel, J. E. (1985), THE IMPACT OF CERTIFICATION ON SPECIALTY PRACTICE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 10: 16–19. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1985.tb00408.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!