Dorothea E. Orem, RN, BSNEd, MSNEd is Consultant in Nursing and Nursing Education, Orem & Shields, Inc., Chevy Chase, MD. She is author of the book, Nursing: Concepts of Practice. She also developed a model of self-care for nursing practice.
A CONCEPT OF SELF-CARE FOR THE REHABILITATION CLIENT
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1985 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 33–36, May-June 1985
How to Cite
Orem, D. E. (1985), A CONCEPT OF SELF-CARE FOR THE REHABILITATION CLIENT. Rehabilitation Nursing, 10: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1985.tb00428.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!