Linda Curgian, MSN CRRN is the head nurse of the pulmonary rehabilitation floor, at Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, CT. She is a member of the courtesy faculty at the Yale School of Nursing.
NUTRITION IN CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1985 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 22–23, July-August 1985
How to Cite
Curgian, L. M. and Pagano, K. (1985), NUTRITION IN CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE. Rehabilitation Nursing, 10: 22–23. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1985.tb00441.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!