Anne Marie Voith, BSN worked on the rheumatic disease unit at Columbia Hospital in Milwaukee, WI at the completion of this article. Currently Voith is in utilization review and quality assurance at Compcare Health Services Insurance Corporation.
A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR NURSING DIAGNOSES: ALTERATIONS IN URINARY ELIMINATION
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1986 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 18–21, January-February 1986
How to Cite
Voith, A. M. (1986), A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR NURSING DIAGNOSES: ALTERATIONS IN URINARY ELIMINATION. Rehabilitation Nursing, 11: 18–21. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1986.tb00488.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!