Barbara A. Frye, MS RN, is a clinical nurse specialist in neuro-physical rehabilitation at Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA. Frye has previously held positions in nursing education and community health nursing. She has also worked as a Peace Corps volunteer in Africa. She is a member of the Rehabilitation Nursing Editoral Board.
A COAT OF MANY COLORS: A PROGRAM TO REDUCE THE INCIDENCE OF HOSPITAL-ORIGINATED PRESSURE SORES
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1986 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 24–25, January-February 1986
How to Cite
Frye, B. A. (1986), A COAT OF MANY COLORS: A PROGRAM TO REDUCE THE INCIDENCE OF HOSPITAL-ORIGINATED PRESSURE SORES. Rehabilitation Nursing, 11: 24–25. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1986.tb00489.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!