Diana Hopkins Rintala, PhD; assistant professor Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX.
Spinal Cord Injury: The Relationship Between Time Out of Bed and Significant Events
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1986 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 15–18, May-June 1986
How to Cite
Rintala, D. H., Willems, E. P. and Halstead, L. S. (1986), Spinal Cord Injury: The Relationship Between Time Out of Bed and Significant Events. Rehabilitation Nursing, 11: 15–18. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1986.tb00501.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!