Alicia Huckstadt, PhD RN; associate professor; department of nursing; College of Health Professions; The Wichita State University; Wichita, KS.
Hemophilia: The Person, Family, and Nurse
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1986 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 25–28, May-June 1986
How to Cite
Huckstadt, A. (1986), Hemophilia: The Person, Family, and Nurse. Rehabilitation Nursing, 11: 25–28. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1986.tb00503.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!