The Impact of Psychosocial Factors on Adapting to Physical Disability: A Review of the Research Literature
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1989 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 64–68, March-April 1989
How to Cite
Swanson, B., Cronin-Stubbs, D. and Sheldon, J. A. (1989), The Impact of Psychosocial Factors on Adapting to Physical Disability: A Review of the Research Literature. Rehabilitation Nursing, 14: 64–68. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1989.tb01421.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!