Elizabeth A. Bruckbauer is a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Madison, WI, in the nurse practitioner program focusing on primary care of chronically ill adults and the aged.
Recognizing Poststroke Depression
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1991 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 34–36, January-February 1991
How to Cite
Bruckbauer, E. A. (1991), Recognizing Poststroke Depression. Rehabilitation Nursing, 16: 34–36. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1991.tb01170.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!