When this study was begun, all five authors were employed at the Olin E. Teague Veterans' Center in Temple, TX. Lorraine K. Brians and Kristine Alexander still are employed there, Brians as a nursing quality assurance coordinator and Alexander as a quality assurance/utilization review program assistant. Patti Grota is a quality assurance clinician at the Audie Murphy Memorial Veterans' Center in San Antonio, TX. Ruth W. H. Chen is the associate chief of the nursing service for education at the VA Medical Center in Cleveland. Valarie Dumas is head nurse at the VA Medical Center in Bay Pines, FL.
The Development of the RISK Tool for Fall Prevention
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
1991 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 67–69, March-April 1991
How to Cite
Brians, L. K., Alexander, K., Grota, P., Chen, R. W. H. and Dumas, V. (1991), The Development of the RISK Tool for Fall Prevention. Rehabilitation Nursing, 16: 67–69. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1991.tb01181.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!