Julie French is an administrative supervisor at Providence Hospital in Everett, WA. Jennan Atkins Phillips is an assistant professor in the trauma nursing option of the adult health major at the University of Alabama Graduate School of Nursing in Birmingham, AL.
Shattered Images: Recovery for the SCI Client
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1991 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 134–136, May-June 1991
How to Cite
French, J. K. and Phillips, J. A. (1991), Shattered Images: Recovery for the SCI Client. Rehabilitation Nursing, 16: 134–136. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1991.tb01198.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!