Eileen T. French, formerly a nurse educator at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, now is a graduate nursing student at Loyola University of Chicago
A Method for Consistent Documentation of Pressure Sores
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
1991 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 204–207, July-August 1991
How to Cite
French, E. T. and Ledwell-Sifner, K. (1991), A Method for Consistent Documentation of Pressure Sores. Rehabilitation Nursing, 16: 204–207. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.1991.tb01214.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!